Monday, June 24, 2019

Green-Screening LarryBoy Fanatic

Hey guys! This is the LarryBoy Fanatic!

Lately, I've been making videos off of iMovie, because my old laptop computer (about 8 years old now), which I would use Windows Movie Maker... let's just say it's seen better days. But anyway, I've been getting used to making videos on iMovie, and guess what? I'm learning how to use green/blue screen effects!

Yep! Ever since the latest iOS 12 update from Apple, making videos got more and more exciting. They added some really neat features. For example, iMovie lets you do green/blue screen effects to make it seem like you're in a studio. The key here is to have either a green or blue background behind you in order to pull it off.


In my case, I, LarryBoy Fanatic have to be in front of a green/blue screen, in order to make this work (or paint the background green in the Paint app on my current laptop). And so far, I'm able to pull it off.


So, what do you guys think? You think that's a good idea to use green/blue screen effects in some of my videos? Well, that can be something. That would be cool. : )

Stay tuned for more videos!

TWITTER: @FanaticLarryboy

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/larryboyfanatic/

LarryBoy Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment